just a way to let people know how i'm doing and what shenanigans i'm up to while in Spain
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
placement
Today we took a written test....fue muy fácil (easy). I can't tell you how much I rely on my high school Spanish. Thank you Señora Kowalski...you have no idea!!! All those prompts and conversation stuff we did...I would be no where without all that practice. Very confident in my responses on the written portion. Apparently, not everyone answered the question right, but I'm good, no worries : ) I just got outta my interview (oral portion). She had to repeat herself a few times just to make sure I understood what she was asking but overall I thought it was pretty easy too. So we'll see if I'm in the intermediate high or intermediate low. IDK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it is great you are doing this. I am checking in often. Hope the rain lets up. But it has been snowing here since first thing morning. Your new mama sounds nice. I have no doubt that you are being as respectful and appreciative as you can. Talk to you soon and post more pics!!!! Auntie Kara
ReplyDelete